Lloyds Car Insurance
A leading UK financial service provider Lloyds Bank Car Insurance will search for the lowest deal from a panel of top motor insurers. Get 10% off their standard cover in the first year when you log in to Internet Banking to get a quote and buy your policy. The discount is automatically applied to your premium and excludes optional extras.
New motor quotes: 0800 072 1403. Policy changes: 0844 209 0476. Claims: 0844 209 0477. Breakdown: 0800 197 1809. Keycare: 0845 303 4002. Windscreen glass repairer: 0800 072 7503.
Using the Lloyds car insurance web application form is simple and effective. You can see your quote in less than 2 minutes and make a decision with all the relevant and necessary information to hand. Take advantage of some great policy features and benefits:
• Be rewarded for careful driving with a no claims discount, minimum premiums apply.
• 24-hour emergency and windscreen helpline
• Three-year guarantee on approved claims repairs Use of a courtesy car while an approved repairer is fixing yours (with comprehensive cover only, subject to eligibility and availability)
• Lloyds Bank car insurance is underwritten by a panel of insurers.
• Take out comprehensive cover for extra benefits
• A courtesy car when yours is with an approved repairer (subject to availability and eligibility).
• New car replacement if a car you bought new in the last 12 months is stolen and not recovered.
• Vandalism cover – if your car is damaged maliciously, you’re still protected.
Compare this insurer with all their competitors to see if they really can deliver the best value for money cover on the market. The car insurance packages are well constructed and cover basic third party policies through to fully comprehensive.
Website Address: www.lloydsbank.com/insurance/home/car.asp (copy and paste into your browser bar).
Lloyds Bank Insurance Services Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 968406, Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.