LV Car Insurance
Obtain a low cost quote with LV Car Insurance. One of the UK’s leading financial services companies, LV= is renowned for top performing products and a track record in customer services that is second to none. All quotes are free, no obligation and you can take advantage of their 75% no claim discount with five years claim free.
New motor quotes: 0800 023 2638. Make a claim: 0845 640 5640 – Lines are open: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Enquire about an existing claim: 0845 640 5295. Renewals: 0800 681 6272. Making a change to your policy: 0845 608 1074. Emergency breakdown assistance: 0800 028 2042. From Europe or from a mobile call: +44 (0)1202 555372.
Customer support and client services are excellent, being backed up by a 24 hour claims hotline. Their Defaqto 5 Star rated fully comprehensive cover comes with the following outstanding features and benefits:
• Free windscreen repair service
• Accidental damage to your car
• New locks and keys if your keys are lost or stolen
• Unlimited cover for factory fitted phone, audio and sat nav equipment
• A new-for-old car replacement if yours is less than 12 months old
• Damage cover if you use the wrong fuel
• £10,000 personal accident cover – if you or your partner are injured
• Replacement child car seats
• £200 cover for personal belongings in your car
This provider will match your driver and vehicle profile against a panel of top UK motor insurers to deliver the highest levels of cover and best value-for-money policy. LV is a mutual insurance company which means it does not have to please any shareholders when setting its prices.
Compare policies and premiums with all their competitors to see if they really can deliver the best value for money cover on the market. To obtain a new motor quote you will need to meet the following criteria. The car you wish to insure:
• Was manufactured for the UK market i.e. it is not an import.
• Is registered and normally kept in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or Channel Islands
• Will not be used abroad for more than 180 days in a row
About the drivers:
• All the drivers are legally entitled to drive
• All drivers are aged between 17 and 85
• You are a resident of mainland UK
Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited (LVIC), registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965.