RAC Breakdown Insurance
UK Breakdown Cover RAC starts from £27.99. The RAC offer a range of breakdown insurance and roadside rescue motoring products and services. Click through on the ‘Get a Quote’ button below and obtain a low rate online policy today.
Broken down? Call: 0333 2000 999 – 03 numbers are mobile friendly: charged at national call rates and usually included in inclusive minute plans. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or Call: 0800 82 82 82. New Breakdown Quote: 08000 722 822 – Mon-Fri 7am to 10pm, Sat 8am to 8pm, Sun 9am to 7pm, Bank holidays 9am to 5pm. Customer service: 0844 891 31111 – Mon-Fri 7am to 10pm, Sat 8am to 8pm, Sun 9am to 7pm, Bank holidays 9am to 5pm.
The RAC was the first motoring organisation to introduce uniformed car breakdown patrols in 1901 and roadside emergency telephone boxes in 1912. In 1999 Lex Service plc purchased the company’s Motoring Services and subsequently renamed itself RAC plc in September 2002.
There is a wide variety of RAC breakdown cover insurance policies available to suit all budgets. RAC policies come in a variety of guises, each with an enhanced level of protection, features and benefits:
• Roadside Vehicle based cover with Roadside assistance. Enjoy UK-wide peace of mind cover for your vehicle.
• Recovery Vehicle based cover for anyone driving the named vehicle within the UK including Roadside Assistance and Recovery.
• Great for Families Roadside assistance that covers you and up to 4 additional members of your household when driving or travelling in any vehicle in the UK.
• Help in Europe Personal Roadside Assistance in the UK and Europe – breakdown cover for the more adventurous traveller.
• Summer Driving Cover yourself at home with Personal Cover for any vehicle you’re in with Roadside, Recovery and At Home.
• Complete Couples Cover Personal Cover for 2 people travelling within the UK in any vehicle – with Onward Travel, At Home, Roadside & Recovery.
Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.