Classic Car Clubs
Classic car clubs in the UK can be divided into two different types. The first, of which there are many hundreds are designed and run to bring together the owners and drivers of a particular model or manufacturer. Some famous examples being: the MG Car Enthusiasts’ Club and the Austin Healey Club to name just two among many. Obtaining a membership with this type of classic car club can often bring with it access to many varying benefits such as:
• News and Articles, Cheaper Insurance
• Events Diary, Classifieds
• Bulletin Board, Models Clubs and Services, Manufacturer History
• UK Dealers, Regalia & Books, Miscellany
The second type of club is one which has really started to take-off in the UK over the last 10-15 years. If you dream of driving a classic car but do not want the hassle of long-term ownership and maintenance etc. Then you can choose to join clubs such as The Classic Car Club. A world famous private club that gives its members the keys to a fleet of the most amazing classic cars ever built. How does it work?:
• Your subscription will buy you an allocation of points (depending on the membership package you purchase). You then simply trade these points for days in a classic car of your choice. The amount of points you use on a booking, is determined by three factors – the band of the car, the season and the day of the week.
Private members clubs such as The Classic Car Club also cater for the corporate client as well as the individual. Joining as a corporate client enables you to reward loyal employees or possibly clients with an unforgettable driving experience in a classic car. Each corporate membership package is tailored to your specific company requirements and provides access to many of the top marques including – Bentley, Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Caterham and Lotus among others.
Classic Car Insurance
You can obtain flexible Classic Car Insurance through HomeApproved. Policies are tailored to meet your specific and individual needs, with instant cover and online offers up to 70% for your no claims discount. You can also amend or renew your policy online.