Privacy & Data Protection Statement
1. We will never collect sensitive information.
2. The limited personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. All personal information supplied by you will be treated in confidence by the HomeApproved company and will not be disclosed to any third parties except where your consent has been received or where permitted by law.
3. To make sure Your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every HomeApproved employee.
4. This Statement is applicable not only to information collected from You during your use of HomeApproved.co.uk, but also to all the information we hold on HomeApproved. We will display a prominent notice on this home page whenever this Privacy Statement is updated or changed and you should check our Privacy Statement periodically. By choosing to continue usage of HomeApproved.co.uk, You agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
5. This Web site does contain links to other Web sites. However, HomeApproved does not share your personal information with those Web sites even though such Web sites (which may be partner, associate, affiliate, lender and sponsor Web site) may require You to part with information about You in order to process your car insurance quotation request.
In respect of such Web sites, HomeApproved is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies. Accordingly, this privacy statement and policy apply only to this Web site and not to linked Web sites.
6. HomeApproved welcomes links to this Web site, however, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party Web site which contains:
a) any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of HomeApproved;
b) any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons;
c) any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. HomeApproved reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to this Web site, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.