Our cookies help us to do the following:
• Enable our website to work as you would expect.
• Offer you free services/content.
• Improve the speed and security of the website.
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
• Continuously improve our website for you.
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
• Pay sales commissions.
Any personal information that we do collect will be at your instigation by applying for or requesting further information about any of the services that we provide.
HomeApproved does use Third Party Cookies to track web site visitors and does this in two ways:
This is a web analytics service which sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of the website and compile reports for us on activity.
Statcounter stores the information collected by the cookie and may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or for processing information on Statcounter’s behalf. Statcounter analytics data is completely anonymous. By using the website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Statcounter in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
2. Third Party Websites
Should you be directed to one of the third party companies linked from HomeApproved a small tracking code (or cookie) will be left on your computer. should you complete an online purchase, a further process will marry up the tracking code with the sale and report to us that a sale has been completed as a result of the introduction from the initial source (HomeApproved).
Information shared is limited to the completed order number, the source of the initial enquiry, the date and time of completion. This information can be used by HomeApproved to verify the transaction.
However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how to do this.
You may wish to visit the website www.aboutcookies.org which contains information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information.
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.