Track Day Car Insurance
Short term cover for your performance and sports cars. A specialised type of protection, track day car insurance will deliver the right level of personal liability and vehicle cover for both fun and competition days, at circuits throughout the UK.
Click through on the ‘Get a Quote’ button above to compare Track day car insurance quotes from leading UK insurer Adrian Flux, and obtain the most suitable fully featured cover and protection you require. Adrian Flux insurance for track day events includes cover for:
• Track days; Rally events
• Cover for events run by groups including:
• Car club track days
• Magazine track days
• Manufacturer’s track days
• Association of Track Day Organisers (ATDO) members.
Regardless of whether you are a regular at organised track days across the country or maybe you are experiencing this for the first and only time, you will need to look into the requirements for specialist short term insurance.
There is nothing like the feeling of pulling out of the pit lane, onto the hallowed tarmac of a famous racing circuit following the tyre tracks of your heroes. However beware, if you are unfortunate enough to have an accident and not ‘properly’ insured or are under-insured, the potential consequences both personally and financially could be enormous.
Through this web site you can access individually tailored polices that deliver competitive short term motor insurance for private individuals, companies and for franchised motor dealerships. When making an application for short term track day insurance you might be asked to provide the following information:
• Do you require cover for a single date or multiple dates?
• The number of Track Days you have been on before
• Do you require cover for any additional drivers?
• Details of any accidents whilst taking part in a Track Day
• Details of any claims and convictions on the road within the last 5 years
• Whether or not you hold a racing licence
• If you currently competing in a championship
• Details of any other material information about the track day(s), car(s) or driver(s).