The Money Advice Service
Free & impartial money advice, set up by government. The Money Advice Service is a very useful resource and a great place to pick-up free and unbiased UK car insurance information. This is an organisation that provides money advice for consumers in the United Kingdom. They work in partnership with other organisations to help people make the most of their money.

Contact Information
E-mail: enquiries@moneyadviceservice.org.uk
Telephone: 0300 500 5000 (English) or 0300 500 5555 (Welsh)
Post: The Money Advice Service, Holborn Centre, 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD
To make a complaint: There is a commitment to helping people understand and engage with their money. E-mail: complaints@moneyadviceservice.org.uk.

For face-to-face advice: If you would prefer to speak to someone face to face, The Money Advice Service work with a number of partners across the UK to give free unbiased money advice. To book a face-to-face Money Advice session (call rates may vary):

• England – 0333 321 3434*
• Wales – 0300 330 0520* or e-mail moneyadviser@citizensadvice.org.uk
• Scotland – 0808 800 0118*
• Northern Ireland – 0333 321 2424*

The service gives free advice to enable people to take the right financial decisions. Amongst many great uses the website features tools that can be used for managing your money better; take a money health check; and resources to construct an action plan if needed!

Their UK car insurance information pages will help you to choose the right deal, think about the level of cover you may need and pick up some good tips and general advice:

• Choose the right level of cover
• Howe to get the best deal
• What does a good policy look like?
• Young drivers car insurance
• Car insurance when driving abroad
• What is GAP insurance?

What they can’t help you with
Money Advice Service is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority which means they can’t give you specific product recommendations, such as telling you which insurance policy to take out. If you need regulated financial advice, you’ll need to speak with a professional financial adviser.