Prudential Car Insurance
Providing competitive premiums and great value cover. Prudential car insurance offer fully comprehensive, Third Party Fire and Theft and Third Party Only (available over the phone only). Save on your premiums with up to 9 years No Claim Discount.
Get a quote: 0800 300 300 – 8am – 9pm (Mon – Fri) 9am – 5pm (Sat) 10am – 5pm (Sun). Car Insurance Legal Advice: 0845 246 3565 24 hours. Emergency Breakdown/Rescue: 0800 032 4161 – 24 hours. Windscreens: 0800 328 9150 24 hours.
To qualify for a quote you must be between 21 and 75 years old at the beginning of the insurance policy. All drivers must have held a full UK driving licence for at least 1 year and be allowed to drive by the DVLA, and have been permanently resident in the UK for at least 5 years. Benefits of Prudential car insurance UK include:
• Guaranteed courtesy car on Comprehensive and Third Party Fire and Theft policies, when using one of their approved repairers.
• Receive an additional discount when you buy online.
• Cover in Europe (up to 90 days).
• Optional extras including legal cover, No Claim Discount protection and breakdown cover.
• UK only call centres.
• Repair guarantee.
• Hotel Expenses (for a necessary overnight stop if your car cannot be driven after an accident or loss)
Counting on nearly 20 million customers worldwide you will be in very good company if you decide to make an online application for your motor insurance with Prudential. Their website for obtaining a new motor quote is simple and effective. The application process and motor wizard will take only a couple of minutes to complete, and you can order a policy wording booklet on the site.
Prudential car insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited, Registered Office: The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds LS1 4AZ. Registered in England No: 1179980. U K Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.