Modified Van Insurance Quote
Insuring a modified, adapted or specialist van is not always easy. It’s essential for you to have the correct modified van insurance in place, as failure to do so could compromise your cover. If you drive a van that has been modified, you should declare all the additions to the insurer just like you would with insurance for modified cars.

Modified Van Insurance Quote

Click through on the ‘Get a Quote’ button above to compare UK modified van insurance quotes from over 40 of the leading UK commercial vehicle insurers and brokers, and obtain the most suitable fully featured cover and protection you require. The click and compare service is entirely free to use for all UK van owners. It is a totally independent and impartial insurance comparison site, already helping many thousands of modified van drivers across the UK to get the best deal.

Popular Modified Vans Insured
Ford Transit and Connect
Volkswagen Transporter and Caddy
Mercedes Vito and Sprinter
Vauxhall Vivaro
Citroen Berlingo
… And many, many more!

Many UK van insurers have no experience with modified commercial vehicles, and so may decline to offer a rate, or charge a large premium. This is why it is imperative to shop around for a policy and level of cover that fits your driver profile and your specific modified van profile. Whether you are in the process of converting a Transit van into a camper, a VW Transporter into a specialist surf-wagon, or even if you are modifying a Caddy pick up, there are flexible and competitive modified van insurance quotes for your situation.

What types of modified van insurance are available?
Typically, there are three types of modified van insurance cover offered:

Comprehensive Modified Van Insurance
This offers the best and widest cover, including the loss of or damage to your van. It usually includes extras such as personal injury and medical expenses. Comprehensive cover is the highest level of cover you can buy; it includes Third Party, Fire & Theft and will pay out to repair or replace your van if it’s damaged in an accident or suffers malicious damage.

Third Party Only Modified Van Insurance
This is the cheapest and most basic insurance. It covers damage to someone else or their property, but not to your van. Third Party Only is the simplest form of insurance cover that UK van drivers can get and is the minimum level of cover needed to legally drive on the road. What is included in a Third Party Only van insurance policy? If you have an accident that was your fault and your policy is Third Party Only (TPO), your insurer will pay out for any third party costs incurred through damages or injury. They will also cover the cost of any injuries caused to passengers in your van, although you and your van won’t be covered.

Third Party Fire & Theft Modified Van Insurance Policy
Essentially very similar to third party cover, but also covers theft of your van or damage by fire. Third party, fire and theft van insurance covers you for any damage caused to a third party or their property if you are involved in an incident, while also covering your own commercial vehicle if it’s damaged by fire or stolen.

Quotezone Modified Van Insurance
A Quotezone Modified Van Insurance quote is sure to deliver a great policy, at an ultra competitive price. Modified commercial vehicle policies that will deliver the right level of driver and vehicle cover for all types and size of businesses and individuals across the UK.